Dr. Robinson Le D.C.
Dr. Robinson Le is a California native, born and raised in Monterey. He completed his undergraduate studies at Santa Clara University and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer Chiropractic College West.
In addition to private practice, Dr. Le also serves as the Chiropractor for two additional medical clinics, treating patients of all occupational backgrounds. He has extensive experience in the treatment of acute disc injuries, sciatica, whiplash, repetitive stress and sport-related injuries.
Dr. Le utilizes the following techniques and modalities to help patients achieve their health goals:
- Gonstead Methodology/ Technique
- Myofascial Release for addressing soft tissue injuries
- Graston Technique for chronic and repetitive injuries
- Sports/Kinesio Tape to help facilitate blood flow and healing
- Rehab and exercise therapy to strengthen and prevent injuries
Aside from being in the office, you may find Dr. Le running/hiking the local trails, playing pick-up volleyball or basketball. He has a new found hobby of fusing food with local produce and can also be spotted at nearby farmer markets.
"Be active. Be healthy. Live Happy."